Ranch, Single Family - Forest City, NC
This house has loads of charm and character. Current owners remodeled over the years making an interior that is out of a magazine. It has so many neat features of built in cabinets, shelves, sitting and storage areas. The kitchen is extremely nice with beautiful white cabinets and gray counter tops. There is an office area off the main living area with lots of built ins. Master bedroom has a master bath with shower and double vanity. There is a nice fireplace insert in both the family room and bedrooms hallway. House has natural gas range/oven, dryer, furnace, hot water heater and gas logs. Outside there is a small front porch, an enormous back deck, a small side deck, and two ground level deck/ patio type areas in the shade. House sits on a .72 acre lot. There is a one car carport under the large deck on the back. The unfinished basement has low ceiling height and is not accessible from the main floor, but through an outside door. It is great for storage. This is a very sweet house.
David Eaker of Coldwell Banker Matheny Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hendersonville,
Vol. 42, Issue 04, Page 10.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Gas
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Fireplace
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding; Wood
- Parking: Underground/Basement; 1 space
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Breakfast Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Office
- East,East,Forest City/Dunbar,Lawn
- East,East,Lawn,Forest City/Dunbar
- Forest City/Dunbar,East,Lawn,East
- Forest City/Dunbar,Lawn,East,East
- Lawn,East,East,Forest City/Dunbar
- Lawn,Forest City/Dunbar,East,East